Salesforce Technical Architect
||: Mid Level (2-6)
||: 9th Feb, 2018
Required Skills : Salesforce, VisualForce, Apex, Web Services
What you will do
You will be involved in all phases of the product development life cycle, working closely with our internal product team to assist with the design, development and launch of new products, features, enhancements and improvements. The Technical Architect will lead technical requirements sessions, making technology easily understandable for end users, act as a liaison between clients and Synaptic’s internal development team, and showcase the potential power and value of our products in a very customer-centric, supportive and comprehensive fashion.
Skills and experience you need to be successful
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3+ years working with Salesforce.com as a Technical Architect
• 3+ years working with VisualForce and Apex
• Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles, systems engineering and business process re-engineering.
• Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com
• Experience with web services: JSON, XML
• Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security
• Certified Force.com Developer (DEV401) or Advanced Developer (DEV501)
• Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
• Healthcare industry experience preferred
• Project management experience preferred
The Technical Architect position can be located Remote, or in our Annapolis, MD or Stuart, FL offices.
What we are about
We <3 our team and our customers. We have passion and innovation embedded in our DNA, and we go out of our way to encourage our employees to share new ideas and feedback on a regular basis. Our mission is to deliver solutions that help our clients better engage and interact with their customers, employees, patients, and constituents by providing solutions that make the right thing easy to do. Synaptic AP is a leader in the development and deployment of cloud-based solutions. In addition to our world-class Salesforce.com consulting practice, we have two flagship products - SynapseTM, a population health management solution serving over one million lives around the United States, and YourekaTM, the leading tool for forms, field assessments, and guided sales and service on the Salesforce platform.
• An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
• A calling to innovate and improve every day
• A competitive benefits and compensation package
• Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
• A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!