Salesforce Technical Architect
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 11th Sep, 2017
Required Skills : salesforce
The Salesforce Architect is responsible for leading efforts in architecting and scaling Salesforce business applications. They will leverage their deep experience with Salesforce to lead the architecture of our Salesforce as well as custom solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Takes responsibility for all aspects of the Salesforce application, including short and long term business impacts
• Architects and designs lasting business application solutions in working with Salesforce Technical Leads and other executive stakeholders
• Works in a multi-disciplinary role to plan and lead our Salesforce application development.
• Proficient in working in all parts of the Salesforce application with significant awareness of potential cross-technology stack impact
• Facilitates knowledge transfer throughout the Business Application organization
• Design solutions that anticipate and easily accommodate future needs.
• Effectively mentors and guides less experienced team members and offshore contractors
• Able to negotiate, collaborate and influence cross-functionally regarding matters that have impact beyond their team and at a senior management level
• Regularly practices new or innovative development and Agile methodologies to focus efforts to improve results
• Champions modern agile and development methodologies such as continuous integration and test automation to achieve results with less effort
• Willing to work beyond comfort zone. Results driven and action focused. Responsibly takes risks and removes impediments and inefficiencies enabling team to deliver solutions more quickly
• Fosters a culture that stimulates innovative and creative approaches to solving problems
• Regularly finds innovative solutions to problems encountered on the job and helps co-workers do the same
• Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
• Coordinate with other Technical Leads on complimentary work streams
Skills and Competencies:
• 5+ years of experience in Salesforce or related technologies
• Working knowledge of other Microsoft technologies including: ASP.NET, SharePoint and SQL Server
• Experience as an Architect in designing, architecting and scaling Salesforce solutions
• Comfortable and effective in explaining architectural and technical details to other developers, management as well as non-technical colleagues
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and modern development practices
Education and Experience:
• Computer Science or Similar Degree, and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
• Salesforce certifications are highly desired
• Travel may be required - up to 75%.
|| (415) 63-38104