||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 11th Sep, 2017
Required Skills : 5+years Project management, salesforce deployment and integration project, agile&scrum experience, lightning exp.
Job Description – IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager manages Salesforce CRM and cloud application integration and deployment projects. Works closely with PMO, Business and Technical team resources on Digital Transformation initiative.
• Develop, track and manage project plans, budgets, timelines, scope and delivery of application projects.
• Manages the integration of cloud applications with Salesforce CRM and transition from legacy systems.
• Manages project resources including building teams, developing, motivating and coaching team members.
• Partner with project and functional teams to deliver software solutions aligning with business strategies.
• Lead cross-functional teams with various levels of experience with the Agile software development process.
• Define implementation plans ensuring smooth rollouts of digital and application projects.
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being effectively utilized.
• Facilitate status meetings and present status updates to senior leadership teams.
• Lead Scrum teams to deliver quality releases reflecting user stories, business process flows, as-is and to-be scenarios.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM, Marketing, Order and Service clouds or relevant CRM experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership, prioritization, scheduling, problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience with 3rd party integrators
• Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact with all levels
• Ability to multitask and be flexible with changing priorities
• Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong process and gap analysis skills