||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 3rd Jun, 2019
Required Skills : salesforce, sales cloud, apex
Title: Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 5+ Months
Need to have experience working with Agile project – daily stand ups, sprint planning, working primarily developers and functionals, no executive presence needing. Working with a Scrum master, maybe occasionally working with an architect but that wouldn’t be day to day.
• Administration and support of Salesforce.com including configuration updates to security, sharing rules, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, record types, updating page layouts and validation rules, reports, dashboards, etc.
• Problem analysis and solution design, configure, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
• Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
• Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and internal stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions to support business requirements.
• Create and maintain documentation on processes and application configuration.
• Identify system inefficiencies/gaps, troubleshoot operational issues and explore opportunities for updates.
• 3 + years of experience with the SFDC Platform particularly on Sales Cloud.
• Experience implementing Salesforce functionality like workflows, validation rules, triggers, controllers, Objects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and Process Builder
• Experience in developing and enhancing apex based Rest APIs as well as apex callouts.
• Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader, and other third-party tools
• Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
• Experience working with technical and business stakeholders
• Strong in agile methodologies, and ideally be experienced with using Salesforce to streamline business operations issues.
• Strong experience working in a highly collaborative, dynamic and team-oriented work environment.
• Energy and self-motivation with high productivity, creative problem-solving skills, the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors, strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
• Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design.
• Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Salesforce Certificatio