Senior Salesforce Developer
||: Contract,Corp to Corp,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 15th Apr, 2019
Required Skills : Lightning, Apex, Java
• Deploy the integration on the server and make sure each integration batch class run without any errors or issues / warnings.
• Create the User Interface including all the required UI components and defining required properties, events and outlets.
• Documents configurations of the following: Sales cloud design, Community cloud design, Flow charts, UI / UX design, business logic and process builder with Algorithm's documentation.
• Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
• Document system and application architectures
• Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards
• Validate the Salesforce rules and custom workflow
• Participate in integration process with other enterprise systems; audit and resolve data integrity issues
• Complete bulk imports and exports of data and batch reassignment of accounts based on organizational changes
• Develop basic and detailed program specifications
• Ensure expected application performance levels are achieved
• Design, code, test, debug, document, maintain and modify computer programs of high complexity, significance and risk
• Develop training plans, materials and documentation for users, and coordinate user training sessions
• Monitor user adoption rates and respond with additional training
• Recommend, implement, and test automation strategies and deploy Visualforce pages, Apex classes and triggers
To perform the above responsibilities, the individual should possess at least a bachelor degree in Engineering. The knowledge required to perform the above duties is usually associated with attainment of bachelor or higher degree in the related field.
The skills required for this responsibility are as below
• Proficiency with Apex programming language along with knowledge of standard open-box functionality provided by Salesforce.
• Analytical and creative, with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions independently.
• Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema is required along with proficiency in SOQL.
• Experience in coding unit tests and code migration from lower sandboxes to production environment using Jenkins, Bit Bucket and IntelliJ Tools and address issues related to functionality.
• Knowledge of governor limits and best practices to be followed when coding in Force.com platform.
• Ability to efficiently code using Web Service API for different integration solutions.
• Experience in Waterfall and