Salessforce Cpq Steelbrick
||: Contract,Corp to Corp,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 5th Apr, 2019
Very URGENT HOT REQUIRNMENT.
Interview Slots with Joining date available
Hope, you are doing well.
Kindly see the below job description and
Let me know if you are interested.
Role: SFDC Admin, Developer, CPQ
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
• Must have 8+ years of IT experience with SFDC Sales & Service cloud
• Must have 5+ years of SFDC Admin experience
• Must be functional expert in driving the business requirement, AS-IS discovery, functional design, gap analysis, implementation, business workshops/training.
• Must have SFDC to CPQ Implementation experience – at least 3 full implementations
• Must have hands-on experience in SFDC implementation & business processes
• Must have 3+ years CPQ process experience to drive Opportunity to Quote implementation
• Must have renewal process experience with SFDC Opportunity, Quote Service Contract, Assets
• Must have IT hands on experience and configuration expertise in CPQ
• Expert in reports and dashboards
• Strong Admin and Declarative skills (Admin, Useful Formulas, ETL)
• Expert level ability in SOQL and SOSL, Workbench, ANT & Eclipse
• Excellent Front End development skills (Lightening, Visual Force, CSS/HTML, JQuery)
• Strong SFDC coding skills (APEX, Test Classes, REST/SOAP API)
• Experience on integration with Celigo.