Salesforce Technical Lead
||: LOS ANGELES,
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 7th Mar, 2019
Required Skills : Salesforce.com, Service Oriented Architecture and integration, SFDC configuration, Experienced in ETL processes
• 10 years of IT experience with at least 4 years on Salesforce.com with a strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
• Should have developed architecture and design for multiple client engagements aligning to their business needs
• 4 years of experience in architecting and designing systems on Force.com platform
• Thoroughly understand Object Oriented Concepts and MVC framework
• Prior experience in other OOPS technologies like Java, .net needed
• Experience in multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce.com.
• Good understanding of different Salesforce products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud.
• Good knowledge work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class Triggers APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
• Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and other integration aspects are desirable.
• Experienced in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools would be an added advantage
• In depth understanding and experience in implementing single signon, web security, Salesforce application security
• Should have good work experience in implementing salesforce.com specific design patterns
• Implemented best practices to manage large volume data and work within governor limits
• Should have deployment experience using ANT tool or change set, data migration using data loader and other commercial tools.
• Dev-Ops exposure added advantage AppExchange product development experience would be added advantage
• Understanding of Server side and Client side technologies