||: SAN MATEO,
||: Contract,Corp to Corp,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 15th May, 2019
Required Skills : salesforce, java, selenium, Agile, Jest, Jasmine, Katalon studios
Salesforce Technical BSA
Duration - 36 Months
Location - San Mateo, CA
Client is looking for the following skills :
>BSA to help with creating Test Cases to be run against Salesforce in a Sand box env.
>Should come from an Agile Background
>Create Wire Frames
>Should be able to understand Architecture
>Project is 70% in SaleForce and 30% in Java
>Should have Selenium Experience
Below is More Details on the Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Analyzes business, systems, and data requirements; presents and reviews findings to the required project team members; and secures appropriate sign-offs
• Leads and conducts business elicitation gathering using appropriate techniques
• Performs as-is and to-be analysis on business process workflows or systems data flows and recommends quality improvement opportunities while in the project planning and requirements gathering phases
• Acts as the liaison and domain-knowledge expert between the end users and IT engineers, analysts, and technicians related to various applications/systems, technologies, business workflows, data flows, and IT processes
• Conducts analysis of business workflows or business processes, data models, and business models; enforces requirements traceability and makes recommendations for greater efficiency, as appropriate; and produces appropriate requirements artifacts such as Business Requirements Document (BRD), use cases, diagrams, logical design, and screen mock-up
• Conducts business architecture analysis and develops business processes and data flows aligned to enterprise architecture vision
• Leads or assists in the development of Test scenarios/cases/scripts including UAT test cases and involved in manual and automation testing; performs functional testing on developed OR packaged software to ensure it meets design specifications prior to end user testing; and secures appropriate sign-offs
• Works with other DBAs or developers to provide business analysis/impact on troubleshooting of data-related project or production issues; and tests and ensures approved solution is deployed in accordance with existing release management process
Business Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems or related field of study.
• 5 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst.
• Certified Salesforce Administrator would be a huge plus.
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum process and methodology and agile project tracking tools like Jira
• Experience in manual and automated Testing/QA principles and testing methodology and testing frameworks like Jest and tools like Jasmine, Katalon studios, Selenium etc.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Platform as a Service (PaaS), Amazon Web Services would be a Plus
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Project, Visio, and SharePoint.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.