Salesforce Marketing Cloud
||: NEW YORK,
||: Full-Time,Part-Time,Contract,Remote,Corp to Corp,Corp to Hire,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 26th Aug, 2019
Required Skills : Salesforce, Marketing cloud
Salesforce Marketing Consultant:
• B.E/B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience.
• Responsible for supporting day to day SFMC operations and crass-channel digital marketing Campaigns including email, mobile.
• Assisting internal teams in setting up and conducting A/B and multivariate testing based on criteria such as segmentation, offer, offer presentation and creative.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Build out Marketing Journeys in Journey Builder and Email & SMS campaigns
• Working on HTML, CSS, and Amp Script to update HTML based emails and landing pages.
• Creating business rules and queries to develop advanced segmentation in Exact Target
• Constructing engaging user interfaces to ensure the highest success with email promotions
• Designing and coding unique landing pages, including micro sites and integrations to other systems
• Create documentation for the existing Marketing Claud Architecture and provide recommendations.
• Working on Journey Builder, Automation studio and Email Studio.
• Support testing and ensuring quality of the software is maintained as per the requirements.
• Develop, review, critique coding techniques and recommend new coding standards.