||: Mid Level (2-6)
||: 3rd Oct, 2019
Required Skills : Salesforce.com, APEX, Visual Force, Force.com, Platform Developer Certification
The Software Engineering Manager will manage, develop and maintain the Salesforce applications to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet business needs for those departments currently using Salesforce, as well as building the necessary interface and tools to integrate new departments into Salesforce.
This position is responsible for the development, configuration, and operation of the existing implementation and continued operations. Oversight and support of middleware platform is also a very important part of this role. In addition, the position involves sprint/release planning using agile practices and managing the day-to-day team operations.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce team
• Sprint planning consisting of ticket estimations and resource allocation
• Managing, developing and supporting integrations hosted on the Dell Boomi platform
• Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
• Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
• Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce using a variety of tools.
• Ability to serve as a mentor and support the Salesforce admin team with ongoing requests.
• Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
• Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training
• Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
• Lead/Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs
• Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements)
• Hands on experience with APEX and Visual Force development (Minimum 4 years)
• 4+ years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long- term maintenance of Salesforce
• Platform Developer I Certification
• Experience building solutions with various Salesforce APIs (i.e SOAP, REST, Metadata)
• Experience working with the Force.com IDE
• Experience managing a software delivery team