||: SANTA CLARA,
||: Full-Time,Part-Time,Contract,Remote,Corp to Corp,Corp to Hire,W2,All
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 4th Apr, 2019
Required Skills : Steelbrick CPQ, lightning
Note: Full-time preferred also ready to sponsor visa
Hope, you are doing well.
Kindly see the below job description and
Let us know if anyone is interested.
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: Full-Time/ Contract
• Strong Salesforce Developer skills.
• Ability to take direction from architects and get the job done – 100% coding.
• A mix of Cloud Craze (Salesforce B2B Commerce); Salesforce billings/subscriptions experience.
• Development on Salesforce platform to meet project deliverables and goals.
• Builds Salesforce solutions using configuration/custom code and supports integrations.
• Supports build activities, using Visual force, APEX, Force.com APIs, and Web Services, Service Cloud experience.
• Experience with Apex Class and Trigger development.
• Experience with Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) development.
• Experience with App Exchange products: Vlocity, Spring CM, eSign Live and Lightning Components a plus.
• Experience with CI/CD using Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo and Ant.
• Experience with standard and custom objects, process builders, case assignment rules, queues and escalation rules.
• Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick)