||: MOUNT LAUREL,
||: Contract,Corp to Corp
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 13th Mar, 2019
Required Skills : Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and data migration.
Job Description :
A Technical designs and implements the key technical components of the solution and helps direct technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverable. The Technical reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Technical Lead partners with the Technical Architect to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones. This is a hands-on role that requires technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies.
• Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and data migration.
• Judge the feasibility and tradeoff of different technologies and make choices that fit the constraints of the project.
• Develop business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, test processes and release management.
• Delegates to, guides, and follows up with other resources to implement any of the above solutions, as necessary.
• Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others to complete particular assignments.
• Works directly with clients and the team to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
For more information, please contact
Desk:- 410-919-4573 *102 /Mob:– 315-544-2506