|Location||: SAN JOSE, CA|
|Employment Type||: Contract,Corp to Corp,W2|
|Career Level||: Senior Level (6+)|
|Posting Date||: 4th Apr, 2019|
Required Skills : CPQ Steelbrick
Hope, you are doing well.
Kindly see the below job description
Position: Salesforce Data Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Role and Responsibilities
• Lead data analysis for the current CPQ system, work with business and document the data definitions, data flow in confluence.
• Documentation of CPQ objects data definitions and data flow in confluence.
• Set up the environment for the migration for dev, QA testing and production migration set up.
• Responsible to drive migration activities: cleansing, additional fields mapping, loads, documentation, etc.
• Responsible for developing a Data Migration Test Plan to support validation of extracted/ transformed data by stakeholders and manage the plan prior to delivery of data for any mock migration or cutover activity
• Coming with the transformation rules on the mapped data, apply the transformation rules using tools like (Excel, SFDC data loader, Mulesoft)
• Write complex queries on the source data for data analysis and quality and apply transformation to load the data in to the new objects
• UAT execution/ownership
• Defect resolution coordination for object(s) under responsibility
Skills / Experience Requirements
• Strong knowledge of Salesfoce.com object model and experience with CPQ data
• Strong knowledge of SFDC Dataloader,excel, mulesoft skills
• Knowledge on the Mulesoft templates and mapping and development is a strong +
• Understanding of Contract and Asset module in salesforce.com
• Strong understanding of CPQ Steelbrick object model and functionality
• Experience & understanding of Data Migration projects
• Experience with defining the required functions (data mappings), interfaces and detailed technical plan including data formats, data extraction, data cleanse, and data migration from source systems to target systems
• Hands on experience in MS excel functionalities required for data preparation
• Understanding of data validation & reconciliation and Cutover activities
• Great collaboration and communication skills
• Working knowledge on testing tools