Salesforce Architect/ Presales Architect
||: Full-Time,Corp to Hire,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 11th Jan, 2019
Required Skills : Salesforce,IAAS,Architecture
Hope you are doing good , Tried reaching you for the below position please let me know if you are interested.
Position : Salesforce Architect/Presales Architect
Location : Frisco, TX // NYC
Duration : Fulltime
• Support account managers by:
• Listening to customers to understand their current engineering challenges and objectives, and which tools are currently being used (SFDC and others). Work with the account manager to propose a SFDC solution to the customer’s objectives including data connectivity, software solutions, workflow ideas and training requirements.
• Explaining the benefits of SFDC solutions over competitive products.
• Connect Account Managers with the appropriate SMEs, training coordinators, consultants, support members, etc to help solve customer request.
• Working with Account Manager to secure renewals by promoting the value SFDC Products & features. This will often involve speaking with the customer and developing a strategy between Pre-Sales and the Account Manager to determine the best approach to secure the renewal.
• Attend conferences locally and non-locally, for the purposes of both being a technical representative and collecting sales leads to report to account managers.
• Provided software development feedback to product managers.
• Takes initiative, experience using any of the cloud ranged products in the past is an advantage.
• Excellent presentation skills, engaging the audience, asking questions, focusing on key value
• Listener, understanding a customer’s needs to properly qualify them and provide an appropriate solution.
• Detail oriented, tracking your activity and proper follow up to client meetings.
• Qualification: - MBA, BE/B.Tech (Hons) or Equivalent
Sr Technical Recruiter
Amiga Informatics |501, S. Broadway Suite 6G Hicksville, NY 11801