|Location||: Dallas, Texas|
|Employment Type||: Full-Time,Contract,Corp to Corp,Corp to Hire,W2|
|Career Level||: Senior Level (6+)|
|Posting Date||: 27th Feb, 2020|
Required Skills : Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, and Community Cloud sales and delivery cycles
Job Travel Status : 50%+
If you are interested for this opportunity do share your resume to Vineet@tekpyramids.com
Immediate need. Remote with 50% travel. We are looking for people with list of certifications and excellent comm skills!!
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to assist with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, and Community Cloud sales and delivery cycles. This candidate will be responsible for pre-sales technical assistance for the sales teams and will perform technical presentations & demonstrations of the Salesforce platform. The Enterprise Architect must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and be able to identify all the technical and business issues to sales prospects to assure complete customer satisfaction. eVerge Group is has added value in Customer Experience journeys for our clients for over 20 years.
• Understand and communicate solution messaging at both a technical and business level
• Provide industry expertise and guidance to clients
• Communicate technical solutions in a business manner
• Author and provide presentations both to executive-level and working-level client audiences
• Present standard and custom software demonstrations as needed
• Provide solution insight paralleling the solution to client needs
• Will include billable to customers as a Solution Architect; this will be heavier during early stages of projects.
• Assist account executives in development of Target Account Selling strategies
• Assist account executives in development of proposals, SOW’s, and RFI / RFP responses
• Hands-on experience with Apex and Lightning Components. The candidate will be taken through a live coding interview.
• Hands-on experience with Process Builder , Flows and Lightning App Builder. The candidate will be taken through a live configuration interview.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple prospects and activities concurrently
• Strong and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
• Highly motivated, persuasive, and success driven personality
• Ability to lead and work as part of team
• Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce.com Solution Architect experience in Sales, Service, and/or Community Cloud
• Field Service Lightning (FSL) experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Understanding of architectural & integration concepts
• Travel as required for prospect and customer meetings
• Location – open, but Dallas-area is a plus.
|Name :||Vineet Dixit|