Title: Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 5+ Months
Need to have experience working with Agile project – daily stand ups, sprint planning, working primarily developers and functionals, no executive presence needing. Working with a Scrum master, mayb...
• Salesforce Development Required 3 Years
• Apex Required 2 Years
• Process Builder; Workflow Configuration Required 3 Years
• Salesforce Security - Roles, profiles and permission sets Required 3 Years
Must have skill sets: Lightening, any certification in 201 or 501 or 401
• Map out the architecture for global implementations
• Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Cloud Architecture
Architect/Lead developer 10 + years
Hands on experience on salesforce
Salesforce certified architect/developer
Sales Cloud : 6-8 years of experience.
Strong Visualforce and Apex development skills
Understanding of integration with SF and en...
Interview will be via WEBEX and this week itself
Position: Salesforce Architect.
Experience: 12+ Years.
Sales Force Lead ? architect
H1 Transfer will work
We are looking for some senior resources. Please ensure these folks have:
1. Experience leading the design...
Strong candidates only, Not open for OPT's or average experience
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for configuration, development, and all technical (system) requirements. The Salesforce Developer position is responsible for working as a team member along w...
Position: Salesforce Architect
Duration: Full Time
Travel Required- Expenses Paid Project
The client is looking for Salesforce Architects.
Candidate must have very strong architecture level experience on Salesforce
Should be hands-on and well experienc...
The Salesforce.com Developer/Integration Consultant will be a member of the SaaS SalesForce.com (SFDC) Practice and will work with Business Analysts, Senior Consultants and Project Managers on project sand support engagements. The Developer will be technically well-rounded wit...
Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
• Extensive exp...
• Design and develop enterprise web application using Salesforce as the platform. Develop integrations and services between legacy systems and Salesforce. Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required.