Required Skills : Mualsoft
Engagement Description -
• Provides direction, guidance and definition of a solution architecture that effectivity supports the project and Corporate Business Strategy.
• Responsibilities include researching, analyzing, designing, proposing and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
• They must have significant business knowledge and have one or more areas of technical expertise in which they concentrate.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Salesforce related project work with Data Integration using Mulesoft
• Healthcare payer experience
• Advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, application design, systems engineering and integration.
Required Skills/Experience –
• Understand, advocate and augment the principles and standards of information technology strategies.
• Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
• Understand business drivers and business capabilities and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive targeted business outcomes.
• Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application or misalignment with business requirements.
• Define and adhere to the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
• Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guide on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and endures leadership skills to seek out work and accomplish goals.
• Decision making and critical thinking abilities to relate to and understand issues to reach productive decisions
• Ability to provide technical and business guidance in multiple situations both internally and externally.
Preferred Skills/Experience –
• Solutions Architecture experience
• Enterprise Architecture experience
• Sales / Customer Relationship Management experience (i.e. Salesforce)
• Webservices / Integration experience (i.e. Mulesoft)
• TOGAF experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Other Salesforce Certification(s) a plus